C & B Powersports Ticket Giveaway
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: The ticket giveaway is available to all customers who make any purchase greater than or equal to $100 or more in value at C & B Powersports between 10/11/2023 and 10/31/23. [https://cbequipment.com/pstickets/.] All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States as of the date of entry. This giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of C & B Operations, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees are not eligible. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the giveaway, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting October 11th, 2023 at 9 a.m., and ending at 3 p.m. (Central) on October 31th, 2023. All online entries must be received by October 31st, 2023, 3 p.m. (Central).
- How to Enter: The giveaway must be entered in store after a qualifying purchase has been made. Online form provided on this web page [https://cbequipment.com/pstickets/]. The entry must be complete and you must comply with all rules, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prizes: A winners will be selected at the conclusion of the giveaway.
|Two tickets to the Iowa State vs. Kansas City Jawhawks game on 11/4/2023|
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by a winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prizes will be sent to the winner ahead of the game. Winner must provide identification satisfactory to Sponsor.
- Odds: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: A single winner will be selected using https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email sent to the email address they provided when entering the sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner’s selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to the winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release if requested, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of one of the prizes offered in this sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes you understand that Sponsor, as well as anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, to the extent permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent by each entry, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the sweepstakes website or violates any of the terms and conditions of these rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries received from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the giveaway you agree to the use of your e-mail address to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in each newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the giveaway, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and governors, and members from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SOUTH DAKOTA. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant ‘s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Further Communications: Email addresses associated with an entry will automatically enroll the entrant in future email communications from Sponsor. Entrants may elect to opt-out from receiving further email communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom or each communication.
- 13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the giveaway is C & B Operations, LLC located at 101 S. Reid Street, Sioux Falls, SD, 57103.
- WINNER: To obtain the name of the winners, and for a copy of these rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: C & B Operations, ATTN: Kelsey Bathke, 101 S. Reid Street, Suite 204, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 . You may view the rules at the official sweepstakes website: https://cbequipment.com/psticketrules/.